At The Montefiore Hospital, we place patient care at the top of our list of priorities. This includes our clinical outcomes and patient comfort and convenience. Here's what some of our previous patients had to say about their experience:
- The hospital is clean, meticulous in the treatment of patients with an emphasis on friendly customer care.
- Lovely comfortable bedrooms – the surgeon was fantastic – everything done on time and felt in very safe hands at all times.
- High quality surgical treatment. All staff efficient and friendly without exception.
- The facilities at the hospital were akin to a 5*hotel. The staff, consultants and nurses were excellent.
- The care was exceptional. Everyone was so polite and cared about the service they gave.
- I have had the best of care. The staff have been helpful and informative.
- The staff are very kind and friendly, everything is clean and comfortable. The service was excellent.
- At every level throughout the hospital, from consultant to housekeeping, nothing was too much trouble and my expectation were exceeded.
- The attention, care, respect, advice from staff has been excellent, as was the happy atmosphere. The amenities, cleanliness and food – also excellent.
- Highly professional individual care was excellent. Wonderful team of nursing staff, medical staff and others.
- My experience couldn't have been better. The discharge process was very organised.
- Everything was spot on - 10/10
- The whole team was excellent, I had no worries or fears.
- All the nurses were friendly and kind. Excellent quality of service.
- The experience was very conducive to my wellbeing and recovery.
- I was extremely pleased with all of the teams' professional demeanour.
- The nurses were lovely and attentive.
- Surgeon to catering, everyone who cared for me has been a credit to their profession!
Operation with Mr Khera, Consultant General Surgeon
"The service from top to bottom has been world class. The nurse who I saw before my operation made me feel at ease and those who looked after me after my operation gave me a lot of attention and their service was highly efficient and professional. The pantry staff looked after all my drink and food requirements, always with a smile and no request was too small."
Operation with Mr Stott, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
"Having worked in hospitals for the past 44 years I can honestly say that it has been a privilege to experience the high level of care and professionalism provided here, I can’t fault it. Good teamwork with everyone appearing to be happy. Thank you."
Operation with Mr Pereira, Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon
"The customer services team were extremely lovely and probably some of the most helpful people I have dealt with. The lady who organised my pre-assessment made me feel very at ease. I have experienced only good things with The Montefiore and I am very much looking forward to visiting for my procedure. I'd like to thank everyone in the bookings department for making it so easy."
Spinal operation with Mr Karmani, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
"I was admitted as a day patient under the care of Mr Karmani and from the minute I entered the hospital, I was treated with the utmost courtesy and kindness from every memeber of staff. From the warm welcomes to the Sister who saw me safely into the car on my discharge. Nurses, porters, doctors and catering staff were a delight to meet. The Theatre staff were reassuring and kind and at all times I felt in safe hands."
Tooth extraction with Mr Monteiro, Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
"I recently had two teeth extracted in daycare. The kindness, attentiveness, professionalism and general good humour of the staff that I came in to contact with was outstanding throughout. Their continued reassurance and humour throughout the day helped a self-confessed wuss like me get through the operation with a smile."
Operation with Mr Fouad, Consultant Gynaecologist
"I want to say a big "thank you" to you for the kindness & patience you showed me yesterday during my visit to you. In all my long years in attending for medical treatment, I have never met such attention and care from any one before"
Total hip replacement with Mr Stott, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
"I would very much appreciate it if you could pass my sincere thanks onto all the staff who were involved in my care. They were all excellent and made the whole process a lot easier to deal with.
The staff's teamwork, particularly in the anaesthetic anteroom, was very positive and helped put me at ease and inspire confidence. This sort of camaraderie is obviously developed over time and I suspect that many of the staff relationships were established long before The Montefiore Hospital itself. The new hospital building is modern and as well equipped as you would expect but, as is often the case, it is the people who make the place."
Operation with Mr Redfern, Consultant Orthopaedic Foot Specialist
"I was suffering excruciating pain in my right foot and was referred to David Redfern for a second opinion. I had already under gone surgery to remove a broken accessory navicular. Unfortunately, that operation didn't ease my pain and was getting increasingly worse.
After several X-rays and an MRI scan, it appeared that my tendon was still extremely inflamed and hadn't settled after the previous operation. This meant that I would have to go through further surgery to replace the tendon and realign my ankle. After surgery I would need six weeks in a plaster cast and six weeks in an aircast boot, so three months not driving. Mr Redfern also told me that it could take a year to 18 months for the tendon to settle completely. This was not an operation to be undertaken lightly.
I am now just over a year post surgery and I can say that it has all been worthwhile. Mr Redfern is a marvellous surgeon. I cannot believe how different I feel without any pain. I have lost two stone and feel great, so much so that I have just signed up for The Moon Walk, half marathon, 13.5 miles at night through London for Breast Cancer in May.
I would like finish by thanking Mr Redfern for doing such a great job."