Our consultants deliver education relevant to daily practice, tailoring the content to topics of your choice and dedicating time to questions. The events are now being delivered via Zoom. CPD certificates are sent electronically following the event.
- Tue, 11 May at 19:30 - Neurology - "Weakness & Wobbles" with Dr Angus Nisbet
- Wed, 12 May at 19:30 - ENT - "Sinus disease" with Mr Mike O'Connell
- Wed, 19 May at 19:30 - Gastroenterology - "Dyspepsia: why are the PPI’s not working?" with Dr Neil Jackson
- Thur, 20 May at 19:30 - Dermatology - "SCC, Bowens’ Actinic Keratoses" with Dr Paul Farrant
- Thur, 27 May at 19:30 - ENT - "Head and Neck Lumps and Bumps" with Mr Andrew Moore
Early registration is essential, to book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that you can also catch-up on past events?
Our new Education Platform stores past events providing you a tool to relisten to any parts of the presentation when it suits the most, or an opportunity to share with your practice colleagues. If you would like to gain access, please email email@example.com