ENT and facial plastic surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty, Cosmetic Ear Surgery – pinnaplasty
- Nasal conditions: nasal blockage, deviated nasal septum, allergic nose conditions, loss of smell and taste, nose bleeding, nasal polyps, rhinitis
- Sinusitis: sinusitis, facial pain, facial congestion, headache and nasal drip, endoscopic sinus surgery and balloon sinuplasty
- Ear conditions: hearing loss, ear infections/discharge/pain, blocked ears, perforated ear drum
- Neck lumps
- Swallowing problems
- ENT – UK (General)
- ENT – UK (Facial Plastic Surgery section)
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Glasgow College of Physicians and Surgeons
Simon Watts has been an ENT Consultant and Facial Plastic Surgeon based in the South East of England for 15 years. He is an honorary senior lecturer at the Brighton and Sussex medical school, lectures both nationally and internationally and sits on the board of the facial Plastic Surgery UK
He grew up in Africa and, after gaining his medical degree, he was a flying doctor for a few years before training in surgery and emigrating to the UK in 1994.
He then trained as a specialist ENT surgeon in the North East before undertaking a facial plastic surgery fellowship and board exams in Europe and the USA. He was appointed to his consultant post in 2003. He works in Worthing, Brighton and Haywards Heath delivering an advanced rhinology, sinus and facial plastic surgery service.
His interests are those of rhinoplasty, nasal reconstruction, facial reconstruction and pinnaplasty plus he manages sinonasal disease both medically and endoscopically. In addition to his ENT qualifications, he has advanced endoscopic sinus diplomas plus he is fellowship trained in facial plastic surgery in both Europe and the US.
Currently he sits on the Facial Plastic Surgery board of ENT-UK plus he is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School teaching ENT and facial Plastics both locally and nationally.
He travels nationally and internationally lecturing on rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction.
In his spare time Mr Watts enjoys water-sports and alpine pursuits plus. He also has plans to start participating in triathlons. He has a family and firmly believes in the mantra “carpe diem”