Dr Ram Vundavalli
MB BS MRCP FRCR
- Neuroradiology - all aspects of brain and spinal imaging including neuro-ophthalmology, neuro-oncology
- Vascular imaging
- Stroke/vascular imaging
- Tumour imaging
- British Society of Neuroradiology (BSNR)
- European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR)
- Royal College of Radiology (RCR)
- British Institute of Radiology (BIR) – editorial reviewer
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
Dr Ram Vundavalli is a Consultant Neuroradiologist at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals.
He spent his early postgraduate years training as a Physician. After acquiring Membership at the Royal College of Physicians, he spent four years training to be a radiologist at the Newcastle hospitals and acquiring Fellowship at the Royal College of Radiologists. He also undertook an intense program at the Wessex Neurosciences centre in Southampton to be an expert Neuroradiologist. He recently undertook the prestigious European Course of Neuroradiology.
He has a range of expertise in Neuroradiology with up to date knowledge and skills relating to CT, MRI and Angiography of the brain and spine.
His specialist interests include all aspects of neurology, stroke and tumour imaging. He also performs cerebral angiography, spinal fluoroscopic and CT guided procedures.
Holds less than 0.1% of the shares in Spire Healthcare Group plc.