- Bowel disease
- Liver disease
- Management and investigation of alteration in bowel habit
- Investigation and management of deranged liver function
- Royal College of Physicians
- National Association of College Tutors (NACT)
- European/ British Association of the Study of Liver Diseases (EASL/BASL)
Dr Jeremy Tibble practices as a gastroenterologist and hepatologist as well as a general physician. Dr Tibble undertakes all forms of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy including gastroscopy, colonoscopy and ERCP. He is also a JAG accredited trainer.
Dr Tibble is able to provide access to fibroscan as a non-invasive method of assessing liver fibrosis.
Dr Jeremy Tibble is a keen road cyclist who enjoys cycling to work as well as cycle touring holidays in Europe. He is currently learning to play the piano and has a keen interest in postgraduate education of doctors.