Please see below information about the hospital, our facilities, and our Covid-19 guidance.
We have provided comprehensive private hospital care for our patients across Brighton and Sussex for over 10 years. Located in the heart of Hove, you can expect safe, high-quality care. We’re extremely proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
We’re dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare. This means ongoing investment in our facilities and introducing new services so you can have up-to-date treatment and care in a clean, comfortable environment.
Facilities at The Montefiore Hospital
We aim to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Our facilities include:
- 20 private rooms, each with en-suite facilities, TV and WiFi
- Three operating theatres with laminar flow theatres for orthopaedic surgery, plus an endoscopy suite
- A dedicated chemotherapy suite with MQEM accreditation
- On-site pharmacy for patients which is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- A restaurant where you and your visitors can enjoy catering from our chefs
- Diagnostic imaging facilities, including MRI, CT, ultrasound, x-ray and mammography.
Patients with disabilities
If you have a disability or have a hearing or sight impairment, please let us know so that we can provide the appropriate equipment, care and communication methods to suit your needs.
The hospital is equipped with ramps and lifts so that it is wheelchair accessible for patients and visitors.
Please note, our stair lifts may not be suitable for some electric wheelchair users. In these situations, we may need to temporarily move you into a different wheelchair to use the stair lift.