Sussex IBS Clinic
We are pleased to announce that the Sussex IBS Clinic is now based at The Montefiore Spire Hospital in Hove.
The Sussex IBS Clinic is a private clinic which offers a supportive approach to looking after patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Dr Neil Jackson, Consultant Gastroenterologist and Caroline Laidlaw, Dietitian, provide an integrated clinic dedicated to supporting patients with IBS.
Neil and Caroline have worked together for many years in providing combined nutritional and medical support for people with IBS and are delighted to be part of The Montefiore Hospital.
For more information please visit our website at www.sussexibsclinic.co.uk or contact our secretary Sara either by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning us on 01273 627056.We are recognised by most UK private health insurance companies. Sara can provide advice about our fee structure.
Which patients do we see at the Sussex IBS Clinic?
- People with a new diagnosis of IBS, who would like help and support in managing their condition.
- People with IBS whose condition has deteriorated and who want advice.
- People with a possible IBS diagnosis for whom a definite diagnosis has not yet been made.
How our clinic works
- On your first appointment you would normally see the Consultant and then at subsequent appointment our Dietitian who would work together to make a management plan with you.
- Follow-up appointments would then be tailored to your needs.
How to make a referral to our clinic
Patients are normally referred to the clinic by their GP. Referrals can be sent either by letter to:
Dr Neil Jackson, IBS Clinic, c/o The Montefiore Hospital, 2 Montefiore Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1RD, or by fax to 01273 627050
Sara can always be contacted directly on 01273 627056