Dr David Yu
BSc (Hons), MBBS, FRCR
- All aspects of orthopaedic, rheumatology
- Sports imaging and spinal imaging, including applications of magnetic resonance imaging
- Computed tomography and ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal interventional radiology including joint, soft tissue and spinal injections
Current NHS Post
Consultant Radiologist: Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Training and Qualifications
- Qualified: 2004 St Barts and The Royal London School of Medicine
- Basic Surgical Training: Hammersmith and Charing Cross Hospitals, London. Acquiring membership of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Radiology Specialist Training: Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham
- Fellowship: Southmead and Frenchay Hospitals, North Bristol
Research: Publication of peer-reviewed articles on imaging of the shoulder and sports imaging.
Teaching: Undergraduate students, Brighton Medical School, Postgraduate students and Specialist Registrars, KSS Deanery
David is married with 3 children. He is a keen cyclist and snowboarder when he is not entertaining his family.