Miss Jenny Lo
MBBCh, MRCOG, MSc
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Menstrual Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Vaginal Prolapse Repair
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
Miss Jenny Lo graduated from the University of Cardiff and was trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in hospitals in Greater Manchester.
She developed a special interest in Minimal Access Surgery for benign gynaecological conditions, including endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain.
Miss Lo undertook two years as a Research Clinical Fellow in Minimal Access Surgery in Worthing and was trained to an advanced level in Minimal Access Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery.
Miss Jenny Lo was appointed a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Western Sussex NHS Trust in 2009. She is the Lead Clinician for Minimal Access Surgery.