- Complex pelvic floor surgery
- Menstrual disorders
- Minimal access surgery
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cytopathology
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
I joined Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust in February 2010 after having worked as a Consultant gynaecologist in Benenden Hospital for a year (2009-2010) and as a locum consultant urogynaecologist in Royal Bournemouth Hospital for the year before (2008-2009).
I have extensive experience in complex pelvic floor and urogynaecology procedures and perform a lot of these operations on a weekly basis with good follow up outcome for the NHS Trust. I also manage general gynaecology patients doing procedures for menstrual disorders and minimal access surgery.
I am currently doing 600 – 700 colposcopies for the NHS Trust yearly.