- Gynaecology Cancer Diagnosis and Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic ( key hole) Surgery
- Gynaecological Surgery for Pre-cancer and Cancer
- Women's Health
- Management of Abnormal Smear tests and Colposcopy
- Menstrual Problems
- Vulval problems
- Treatment of Pelvic Infections
- Pelvic pain
- HRT and management of menopausal symptoms
- Early prevention and diagnosis of Cancer
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society (BGCS)
- International Gynaecological Cancer Society (IGCS)
- European Society of Gynaecological Cancer (ESGO)
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
Miss Sonali Kaushik is a qualified gynaecological oncology surgeon. She holds dual certification awarded by the Royal College Of Gynaecologists, as a specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and as a subspecialist in Gynaecological Oncology. In addition, she is an accredited Colposcopist (examination of the mouth of the womb with a telescope) and colposcopy trainer with the British Society of Colposcopy.
Ms Kaushik has trained in several hospitals in London and the South East of England including St Georges Hospital, London and The East Kent Gynaecological Cancer Centre. She obtained her formal subspecialist training in Gynaecological Oncology at Cheltenham General Hospital.
She specializes in the diagnosis and surgical management of benign conditions, precancer and cancers of the female genital tract (ovary, womb, cervix, vulva and vagina). She is an expert in advanced keyhole surgery.
Baking, going to the cinema and eating out.