Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Reconstructive Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Oral Medicine
- Skin cancer
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- General Medical Council
- General Dental Council
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
Darryl Coombes is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at the Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead.
He qualified in both dentistry and medicine at King’s College, University of London in 1993 and 2000 respectively.
He obtained his specialist training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at major UK centres in the South East of England, including the Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, where he was eventually appointed as a consultant in 2008.
Mr Coombes is a designated member of the specialist skin cancer team at the Queen Victoria Hospital.
In 2011 Mr Coombes received a Knighthood from Malta for his medical and surgical services.